Table of Contents
How to Use Two Whatsapp In One Phone
In a recent announcement, Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and CEO of Meta, shared exciting news for WhatsApp users. Now, you can use two WhatsApp accounts on a single phone within a single app, making it more convenient for individuals with dual SIM phones or those who wish to separate personal and professional contacts. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through the process of setting up two WhatsApp in one phone and provide additional tips for managing notifications and privacy settings.
How to Use Two Whatsapp Account In One Android Phone: Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Open WhatsApp and Access Settings
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Access WhatsApp settings by tapping on your profile photo located in the top right corner.
Step 2: Add a Second Account
- Click on the down arrow next to your name.
- Select “Add account” and then click on “Agree and continue.”
- Enter your phone number and click on “Next.”
Step 3: Follow Prompts and Permissions
- Follow the prompts to accept or deny permissions for the second account.
Step 4: Switch Between Accounts
- Congratulations! You have successfully added a second WhatsApp account on your phone.
Dual Whatsapp Account: Easily switch between the two accounts within the app
Managing Notifications and Privacy Settings
With two WhatsApp in one phone, managing notifications can become a bit overwhelming. WhatsApp has a solution for this:
- Set notification and privacy settings separately for each account.
- Customize notification tones for each account to easily differentiate messages.
- Adjust privacy settings for profile pictures and status updates on both accounts.
Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Phone: Dual / Clone App Setting
Some smartphone manufacturers, including Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, Huawei, Samsung, OnePlus, and Realme, provide a built-in feature called Dual Apps. This feature allows you to run two instances of WhatsApp on the same phone without the need for third-party applications.
Here’s how you can use this feature:
For Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, Huawei, and Realme Phones
- Go to the device settings and scroll down to “Apps.”
- Tap on “Dual Apps” and select “Create.”
- Choose WhatsApp from the list of supported apps.
- Turn on the toggle next to Dual Apps and wait for the process to complete.
- Access WhatsApp through the dual app icon in the app launcher.
For Samsung Phones
- Utilize the Dual Messenger feature to run two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously.
For Phones with Stock Android (No Cloning Support)
- Explore third-party apps that offer cloning capabilities.
Now that you have successfully set up two WhatsApp accounts on your phone, you can seamlessly manage personal and professional communication within a single app. Whether you followed the in-app method or utilized your phone’s built-in features, enjoy the convenience of accessing multiple accounts without the need for additional applications. Customize your notification and privacy settings to enhance the experience, and stay connected effortlessly with the two WhatsApp accounts on your phone.